CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Follow by Email

Friday, August 12, 2011

Welcome to Lollipops and Fairytales

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. I have changed my blog title and design. When I first started my blog I didn't have a clue about the blogging world. Since, I have learned a few new things and lots of lessons learned.. I have learned some of the technical stuff and still have a long way to go but I am the type of person that when I make mistakes, I learn from them. I enjoy getting to visit with my blogging friends and I have discovered new ideas galore! I hope that my classroom will reflect some of the great idea's that I have seen on all of your blogs and Pinterest. Which I have to say, is the most wonderful thing since the invention of the wheel. Especially for teachers. What is so wonderful, is that our fellow bloggers can take an old idea and put a thousand spins on it to make it new and creative. Keep those creative juices flowing! School starts for me on Monday. I can't wait to put some pics up of my new classroom. Happy Blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment